There are many options for Entry Doors including solid wood doors, fiberglass doors (both smooth and wood grain) & steel doors. Replacing an old or deteriorating entry door can offer a significant chance for adding a fresh new look and energy star performance to your home. Front entry doors are one of the best ways to add curb appeal and value to your home.
The industry is leaning towards fiberglass entry doors because of ability to resist weather, lack of rusting issues, ability to hold stains and paints extremely well & offers the look and feel of a solid wood door without the high price point. Fiberglass panel have more design options because their details are sharper, deeper and more realistic than rolled steel skin.
You don’t want to invest in a nice door unit only to receive a sub-par installation. There is more to setting a door correctly than most people think. In order for your door to continue to operate effectively for years to come, it needs to be set and secured properly along the strike zone, hinge points & hardware locations.
Your in good hands with a door install by Chester County Window & Door! We often encounter rotted wood beneath old entry doors we replace. Before we set the new door, we repair this lumber and add an aluminum flashing pan beneath the new door unit. This carries water down & away from your home’s framing. We are experts in sealing out air and water with the proper use of flashings and spray foam insulation.
Call us today for a Free Consultation & more information on the entry doors we supply!!
Entry Door Manufacturers Used
- Kolbe & Kolbe
Entry Door Options
- Solid wood doors in many wood species
- Door jamb offered in many wood grains, finishes and materials
- Door jamb depth to accommodate any wall thickness
- Double bore for deadbolt and handle
- Multi point locking hardware
- Steel smooth. Primed or custom painted
- Fiberglass smooth. Primed or painted
- Fiberglass wood grain primed, stained or painted
- Side lite and transom window attachments
- Grilles between the glass, external grilles, simulated divided lite, true divided lite
- Decorative glass with caming
- Endless hardware styles in nickel, bronze and brass variations