There are many different configurations of patio doors for with many different options for both hinged and sliding doors. Patios Doors with proper exterior finishes are extremely resilient to weather and finishes come in numerous color variations. There are a variety of options for Interior finishes including custom staining and painting. Whether you looking for a patio door that opens a kitchen to the back yard or for a walk-out basement, patio doors offers expansive views while maintaining energy efficiency.
Contact us today for a free consultation and information on patio doors!
Patio Door Options:
- Various hardware styles and finish options
- Multi point locking hardware
- Auxiliary foot lock for added security
- Keyed lock entry
- Full screen
- Frames and door slabs come in: Wood cladded with PVC, fiberglass composite or aluminum cladding
- Full PVC extruded
- Exterior colors come in dozens of options
- Interior colors custom painted or stained / multiple wood species available
- High performance glass options including multiple reflective Low-E coatings and tinting.
- Transom and sidelight attachments
- Sliding / Gliding
- Multi-slide panel
In-swing / French
Our installation technicians make sure to protect your patio door investment with a quality install. We take extra care in prepping the rough opening before your new door is installed. This includes weather proofing the framing with flashings and building a solid, level surface for the new unit. The unit is secured to the rough framing per manufacturer’s specifications and then sealed with spray foam isolation to prevent air leaks. We continue this level of care while applying finishing touches with the inside and outside trim of your new door. It is paramount that you choose an installer with years of experience to ensure your door operates at its best long after install.
Patio Door Brands:
- Kolbe & Kolbe