Wood windows offer far more versatile options while still carrying the latest energy performance the industry has to offer. Wood windows are a great way for clients that want to add curb appeal to their high-end home. These units offer a wood frame and sash that can be painted or stained on the interior side. The exterior is often cladded with a fiberglass composite material or a rolled or extruded aluminum. These claddings are offered in an array of weather resistant colors. In addition, the hardware options for wood windows are available an innumerable amount of styles and finishes. These wood windows retain a historically accurate, milled lumber look. All of these characteristics describe a top of the line window that is truly the best of both worlds. Wood windows are inherently the next level in terms of pricing.
Wood Window Options
- Performance glass including Low-E, Argon/Krypton gas filled, self-cleaning glass, tinted glass & more
- Grilles between the glass, simulated divided lite(SDL) or true divided lite.
- Phantom roll-down screens, half screens, full screens with aluminum or fiberglass screening
- Wood frames and sashes from numerous soft and hardwood species
- Pre painted interior from the manufacturer in various colors
- Numerous exterior color selections
- Fiberglass composite cladding or aluminum cladding
These windows are available in all styles:
Make sure that you choose Chester County Window & Door to ensure proper installation of high-end window units in order to protect your investment. Call us today for a Free Consultation to view samples of wood windows that we install!
We use multiple manufacturers that make highly rated wood window units such as:
- Kolbe & Kolbe
- Jeld Wen
- Ply Gem